marcel maeda
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 17:44:54 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]he's stolen picked up a glass at some point between one course and the next. marcel swirls the drink around, the small paper umbrella balancing on the glass' rim before slowly flipping over. he smells the drink, takes a sip. his brow furrows.
[break][break]
"what do you think this is?" he shouts over his kommo-o's BELLY DRUM, offering his glass to whoever's next to him. everyone's faces are starting to blur into one.
[break][break]
sbJn|vkn+ 60

BELLY DRUM (+6)

[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]total 102

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"] [attr="class","darkKtag"] [attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 18:15:12 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam has gotten to a point that he just took a ditto out since it's too hard to think of a solution and copying the answer of the person next to him was just the smartest and easiest way out of things.

his ditto transforms to marcel's kommo-o, copying every aspect of it, most importantly, the stat changes it got from belly drumming earlier.

priam takes the glass from marcel and chugs it. he swallows some, but releases a hoarse sound afterwards when he tries to expel it from his mouth. it was too late, however, as he had already consumed it.

"i'unno. beer?" he answers. it definitely wasn't beer. priam passes the drink to the next person so that they can maybe answer marcel's question.

ctcZX|pc (+60)
atk +6

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 15:59:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel was next in line to try this mystery drink and he was really hesitant to try it.

Stalling, he sent out his Audino to use PSYCH UP with Marcel’s Kommo-o being the target so the normal type can copy the dragon’s BELLY DRUM. Once that was done he looked back at the drink.

He wasn’t sure how many people at this point had put their lips on this glass and where it came from.

Just a whiff of the drink put him off. So instead he passed it on to the next person.

”Yeah I’m….uh…..allergic! Yeah there we go, I’m allergic so you can try it.”

d|YAMDnc + 60
attk + 6

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 16:14:16 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic accepts the drink from samuel and throws his head back to finish it off. he's wincing only very slightly when he pulls the glass back from his lips. the sylveon he held under in one arm squirms in his grip.

his tongue feels numb and foreign in his mouth. dominic stares at the glass with something like a forlorn expression and then wordlessly places it on a nearby bench.

"i don't know what that was," he says darkly to the group.

he's pretty sure the sylveon he throws onto the course belongs to marcel (it doesn't). the pokemon looks at him for orders and dominic vaguely gestures to the audino, which the sylveon takes to mean "use PSYCH UP."

yxtwHloN + 60

total 349

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 16:25:49 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]his confusion is unanimous, at least. marcel hasn't entirely lost his mind. casting one last look at the empty glass, his head jerks forward at the starting bell.
[break][break]
the scales of his kommo-o rattle as it breaks into a run, breaking several planks at once with a focus punch.
[break][break]
nbWxcvGf+ 60

BELLY DRUM (+6)

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]total 476

[break]

[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 18:57:18 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the image of himself taking his shirt off after downing the drink down dissipates when dominic drinks it instead. there's relief when dominic shows that it's just some mystery drink.

"so, what is it?" he asks marcel. "is dom gonna die?"

priam's voice contains more excitement than worry. he's pretty sure dominic cannot die because he's a player character.

2OWjS5iJ (+60)
atk +6
total: 581

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 20:34:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel winced as he watched Dominic downs the rest of the mysterious drink, thinking of all the possible things that could go wrong from doing that.

And by a stroke of luck the man seems to be mostly alright outside of not knowing what he just put in his body. Or maybe it just hasn’t kicked it yet and he’ll keel over soon. Priam’s commentary made him laugh and then look over to Marcel with a bit of feigned concern.

”So you think if he does end up dying then it’s Marcel’s fault? I’d hate to see the man hauled off to jail for murder by poison.” Samuel ponders aloud.

t|Pn5GFe + 60
attk + 6

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 5:31:53 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 the PSYCHED UP sylveon joins in smashing planks and rock with reckless abandon, chips of wood and stone flying in all directions. dominic was smiling along idly, somehow too lazy to comment.

alcohol, he found, made his tongue feel heavy.

apC8osNo + 60

post 8, total 842

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
smash [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 9:08:02 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]marcel pulls a face. "what?! course he's not gonna die." he tries to push away the ringing in his ears, before realising it's simply the sound of his kommo-o.
[break][break]
another look at dominic has marcel's confidence wavering. he says, entirely for his own benefit, "look! he's..." the sentence trails off.
[break][break]
z9lnFK6y+ 60

BELLY DRUM (+6)

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]total 937

[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times